DC-CDI under test for energy discharge

I'm back readers. Been very busy lately. Here is a very interesting video I made prior to testing one of the dc-cdi I been using as test. It is an OEM CDI of Kawasaki Barako 175cc. Before long ago, you will find my first test on this ignition module without altering the High Voltage generator area, and I have been thinking many years now to increase the spark intensity of a stock cdi. I actually do not believe on Racing CDI since their ignition mapping somehow changes and the accuracy of timing was poor. Stock CDI are made by Denso, hence it is Japanese made and the engineering behind it was superb for me. I don't know about you, but for whatever reason I have. I tried many, not even close to the timing of stock cdi.

without further a do. Watch the video and tell me what you think about it down the comment section. I'll do another video soon. but this time it will be the STOCK SHOGUN DC-CDI unopened and opened modded one so stay tune.

Here it is:

About MCircuits

0 comments:

Post a Comment

If you have any inquiry about the post, you can contact me directly at my email address. Click ABOUT above and drop to contact to reveal it.Thank you.