Learning Arduino Platform for the first time ever!!!!

Unrelated to motorcycles but there are many possibilities of this small device that can be configured on just anything to perform the task. I am trying to learn it the hard way, since I yours truly was not build to handle programming text and or writing my own code. This platform is quite exciting and very easy to put on the head.

On this video was my first ever try building the code, the sketch to make a bluetooth controlled powering ON/OFF a LED using my mobile phone with the incorporation of the HM-10 cloned bluetooth device AT-09 to be exact that uses the CC2541 chip which is actually for some is a terrible module to handle but I made it work for my application. Difficult to pair with some mobile device.

With the help of an apps on play store. Turning the led and turning it off made my life easier. The led can be replaced by a relay to control anything. It can also be replaced by a servo motor to open and close a gate and or just possibly anything I can think off.

Arduino is easy and fun, but of course you need some money to buy devices to make something work. I was hesitant at first to try, but with many projects out there that can be replicated. I really found it amazing and challenging of course. Every thing in this world is a challenge and that what;s makes us human. We evolve.

This is not a TUTORIAL, I myself is also learning it for the first time ever, but with my class B knowledge about the hardware part. I am a class D when it comes to software especially doing some code to upload on the micro controllers. Never I imagine I'll be doing it this time when I am going at my prime now. The brain is slowly fading.

I'll keep on posting about Arduino on this site on years to come. An hoping I can make some future projects that can be used on Motorcycles. I been virtually analyzing the voice controlled switches to control headlights, signal lghts, even locking and unlocking car doors of mine using bluetooth. Well that is maybe an insane project.

But for the meantime.

check this initial video

About MCircuits

2 comments:

  1. https://forum.allaboutcircuits.com/forums/automotive-electronics

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi
    Thanks for all the Bloggs you've sent me.

    I set out to try out your DC CDI circuit and ended up with this. Its experimental but works just fine. It has limitations, for example, it wont cope with a 70 degree tab strip angle which digital CDI's seem to come with. I'm thinking about a digital version, but that will not materialise any time soon as my knowledge of microcontrollers at present is very limited.

    Cheers keep up the good work. take a look:
    https://forum.allaboutcircuits.com/forums/automotive-electronics/

    ReplyDelete

If you have any inquiry about the post, you can contact me directly at my email address. Click ABOUT above and drop to contact to reveal it.Thank you.