Handle Bar End with lights in depth look!

Long before these Bar end light came to the market. I already Do it yourself guide on how to make one just like my earlier post about Led Bar End lights  . And since then , I am still using them and serve me well until I recently found this bar end with lights on a two color tone in an online shopping site, and made me curious the build. And so I bought one to look at it with in depth analysis of the said bar end.

These bar end has lights that can be configured to act as an additional visibility at night, can be used as day time running lights and or act as an additional turn signal lights if installed correctly.

I was actually amazed by it. Even though I love to build myself for my intended application. Buying ready made now a days are so cheap. What so interesting about was. If you will build it from scratch, you'll be paying more than the actual ready made item.

This is an in depth look of the said item, and made a video of it for you to understand it more so that when you buy it. You will have an idea of what materials used and how it emit the light.

More photos









Video of this in depth look at this Handle Bar end lights!!!



With some slight modification to extend the longevity of the led, motorcycle voltages vary from 12 volt all the way up to 14.6 volts. And as I have said from the video, there is no constant current regulator on it and only limiting resistor tends to control the current being fed to the led at a constant voltage. So bear in mind. The unit can be used on 12 volts but can get some damage on 14.6 volts overtime since the led will be over driven by current that it can normally hold to extend their life. Believe me. I've done many led experiments within this site. just some slight modification is all these ready made crafted item to be more useful than just light it up and then die in a matter of short time than expected.

Will update this very soon when the item is connected to my motorcycle. I already have my DIY on it for the past 12 years, and still working. I'll just try these thing.

Thank you very much for having your time reading. Happy Motoring guys. Happy New Year to all!!!

About MCircuits

0 comments:

Post a Comment

If you have any inquiry about the post, you can contact me directly at my email address. Click ABOUT above and drop to contact to reveal it.Thank you.