Tachus42- The discrete CNC machine simplest controller

 


Hello everyone. I want to reach out and ask permission to the original creator of Tachus42 CNC 3 axis controller that uses discrete components for DIY enthusiast. The original PMINMO website has been down for a couple of years now. I have the printed documentation of the said content and trying to look for a way to repost everything for those who haven't been able to make it work due to the lost documentation. Who ever here has the email address of the original creator. Kindly notify me if I can bring it up here. It has been 10 years since I build my Home made CNC desktop machine using his documentation and I find it really helpful since from the start of the day I made it and up to now. I am still using it. There might have been probably a better CNC machine controller out there that can be used. The main thing here was. If someone wants to build it from scratch. DIY people tend to not understand how the system works. KIT is not a DIY, it was already built and just connect all in the kit and you'll end of building the unit. Not making the unit. They are different.

Building a unit is trying to understand how everything works. In the end you can upgrade it by yourself and not buying alternate items for you to upgrade. The task here is learning. And before I repost the said documentations with additional information by my past experiences with the hardware. I needed the permission of the creator first. Thank you for your support on this website. I am hoping I can reconnect to the the person who started it.

About MCircuits

0 comments:

Post a Comment

If you have any inquiry about the post, you can contact me directly at my email address. Click ABOUT above and drop to contact to reveal it.Thank you.