Honda Beat Panel Lighting

Lame speedometer back lighting for me gets boring and boring everyday. so why not try changing it to a more colorful one. Here, the sample bike is a Honda Beat 110cc scooter. The original back light color is a warm white and using bulb, but what i have in mind is change it to rainbow colors automatically changing or manually. (I will not discuss on how to, this is just to give you an ample solution on what will be the outcome visually or real time.
This is the original speedometer panel back light.
 And turned to this and color can be selected manually using RGB smd leds and controller,





And to look ugly, I made a Video of continuously color changing effect together with the bar end I installed on the handle bar.


About MCircuits

0 comments:

Post a Comment

If you have any inquiry about the post, you can contact me directly at my email address. Click ABOUT above and drop to contact to reveal it.Thank you.