Suzuki Hayate 2011 street racer edition

2011 suzuki hayate street racer version offers more sporty look from its predecessor.
with a variation of titanium black and orange tone.










Recomposition looks ranging from casual view mirror model combined brake handle with color harmony beremblem MotoGP motorcycle body.
 Suzuki Hayate street racer a more elegant look, body look more sporty and make the rider a more manly look
 Suzuki hayate street racer softer suspension has been designed specially for use as flexible so as to dampen the hard shock of the latter.
Suzuki Hayate disc brakes street racer has also been modified to use technological disc-quality slab that looks more dynamic and more handsome look

About MCircuits

3 comments:

  1. Hey, you have a great blog here! I'm definitely going to bookmark you!

    Suzuki Motorbikes

    ReplyDelete
  2. good day sir, may I know where can I buy all these modification for hayate? my name is jeffrey for Philippines.

    ReplyDelete

If you have any inquiry about the post, you can contact me directly at my email address. Click ABOUT above and drop to contact to reveal it.Thank you.