Honda Beat DC-CDI maximum RPM

This video is a test showing the maximum rpm a Honda Beat Scooter stock CDI can deliver. It tells us that whatever we do to our engine, If the ignition is not capable of delivering higher rpm threshold then, simply wasting money and effort.


If you are wondering how to solve the RPM limit of this CDI to cope with the engine performance, unless you will swap an aftermarket racing cdi or limitless CDI, then perhaps, the overall performance will increase. I tried BRT, and not even close with the OEM when regards to the acceleration. I can easily get 80kph with less time on stock or OEM than those BRT. All experiences are based on engine setup maybe. Mine was all stock engine when I've used the BRT. Here is the pinout of the Honda beat 110 CDI for information.

About MCircuits

0 comments:

Post a Comment

If you have any inquiry about the post, you can contact me directly at my email address. Click ABOUT above and drop to contact to reveal it.Thank you.